"Pick Your Plum" that is!
I have discovered a website that is going to cause a problem for my pocket book! This amazing little website offers a daily craft item at an amazingly low price and this stuff is super great cute stuff. My very first order is the Jumbo Ric Rac that they put on their site today.http://www.pickyourplum.com/
I have plans for this stuff and it involves matching table runner for my beautiful sofa table Ricky made for me and placemats for my dining room table. All the people who comment on this site have nothing but wonderful things to say about it so I am twitching with excitement to get this package! I will let you all know how everything turns out but you should definitely head over and see this for yourself!
Don't Forget to Visit my Etsy Shop! Definitely gonna put up some more fantastic stuff this weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment