Ever since I start reading my friend Sarah's blog I have been meal planning and grocery shopping off the meal plan list. The only catch is that while I always have on hand enough ingredients for the 10-12 meals I have planned I never stick to a certain order, I am just not a planner to that degree. I must say though meal planning has saved me a lot of stress and saved our household a lot of money. With the additions of couponing meal planning has allowed me to not worry so much about what we are going to eat. I highly recommend it to anyone who finds themselves staring at their fridge wondering what to make for dinner... in less than 10 minutes! That being said I fully intend on starting a weekly plan and sticking to it but for now here is what we had tonight. I also fully intend on starting to take pictures of all my projects and food but alas I am bad at sticking to a plan! :-)
Thursday Night Dinner
*Watch out everyone these cookies to follow are addicting! Not to mention unbelievably easy to make!
I have big plans this weekend too! Gonna make a few scarves to add to Etsy, post some jewelery and hair barrettes to Etsy and go through things at the house to sell at the community garage sale next weekend! Don't worry I will definitely be posting all the info for that sale and it's gonna be a good one! In the meantime here are a few meals I plan to make and don't forget to visit my Etsy shop
Les Belles Choses, it's finally fall and time for scarves and cute accesssories too! Lots of Love!
I'll let everyone know if I stick to my plan!
No comments:
Post a Comment