Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A New Adventure


Today is October 05, 2010. In four days Ricky and I will be celebrating our fifth wedding anniversary. Because of this wonderful landmark in our relationship I have decided to start a blog that will follow our journey through these next steps in life.

Ricky is currently still employed at Carmax in Gilbert, AZ. He is not exactly what we would call happy there but being the wonderful husband God blessed me with he is sticking it out there so I can continue pursuing my career goals.

I, Andrea, am attending school at Chandler Gilbert Community College where I am working hard to complete my nursing prerequisites. I am working hard to find the fine balance that is being a good wife and dedicated student. Only Ricky can tell you how successful I am. He will probably say very, even if I lack a lot sometimes. Another reason I am so grateful for my wonderful mate.

We are off to a romantic anniversary destination weekend. That destination is not going to be disclosed at the moment so we can run off and have some privacy. Of course we will post pictures and tell you all how wonderful it was when we get back.

I will try to post at least once a week . . . no promises! But please keep checking back!

Here's to the first five and the next fifty! Hope you are all ready, we are!

Lots of Love,
Rick and Andrea Ried

No comments:

Post a Comment